WHO IS A GIRL
A girl is simply a human female person or young woman with female features. When girls reach maturity age, they’re the ones God gave the duty of producing eggs, taking care of the growing embryo inside their stomachs and giving birth to babies and breastfeeding them. By body features, a girl is someone with generally a soft body as compared to a boy. She grows breasts and has a vertical or ‘ top-to-bottom ‘ opening in between her legs. At the time of creation, God created only a man. Here is the biblical proof: ( Genesis 2:7; after creating the universe the Lord took some soil from the ground and formed a man out of it. God breathed life-giving breath into the nostrils of man and the man began to live ).
HOW DID HUMAN FEMALES COME INTO EXISTENCE?
Biblically, women were not created by God from soil as men were. Instead, they were merely formed from a man’s rib. For what reasons did God create a woman? To be a suitable companion to a man. At the time of creating this world, God formed a woman from a man’s rib. Here is the biblical proof: ( Genesis 2:21-23; Then the Lord our God made the man fall in a deep sleep. While Adam was sleeping, God took out one of the man’s ribs and closed up the flesh. God then formed a woman out of the rib and brought her to the man. Then the man said, ” At last, here is one of my own kind. Bone taken from my bone, and flesh from my flesh. Woman is her name because she was taken out of man ). Please Note: because a woman was made from a man’s rib, it is the reason why they are physically or bodily weaker or softer than men, but not mentally weaker.
THE GOD-MADE FACTS WHICH DIFFERENTIATE GIRLS FROM BOYS
By nature, God differentiated human females from human males as follows:
1. According to scientific studies, girls are born with a special hormone called oestrogen which is responsible for their feminine characteristics different from those of boys.
2. During growth, girls will grow breasts which boys do not. Girls are made of soft quality body. Boys are made of hard quality body.
3. The organ on the girls’ body used for urinating, for producing, for sex and during their menstruation is their ‘slit’ in between their legs. Boys have a penis in between their legs as the organ which they use for urinating and for sex.
4. Girls squat when urinating. Boys just stand when pissing.
5. Girls experience menstruation and mucus flow. Boys do not.
6. Girls can only use a mirror to see their sex organs because they are hidden far ‘ down there ‘. Boys can easily see theirs.
7. It is girls God gave the ability to conceive , produce and breastfeed babies. Boys were given the ability to fertilize. They can’t breastfeed.
CHARACTERISTICS OF GIRLS OR FEMALES
By character, females are believed to be:
- 1. Calm
- 2. Tender
- 3 . Gentle
- 4. Loyal
- 5. Have soft bodies and they are soft-spoken
- 6. They’re sympathetic
- 7. They’re naturally understanding
- 8. They’re good listeners
- 9. They’re yielding that is to say they’re willing to do what others want
- 10. They’re gullible ( easily tricked ). Here is the biblical proof: whom did the snake tempt into eating the forbidden fruit? Eve or Adam?
- 11. Girls are born with a ‘ high-curiosity or intelligent pack ‘ within them. They’re good observers with their eyes and good assessors with their minds. They assess issues to the smallest details. For instance, they’re extremely super at assessing boys and assessing their daddies’ ways at home. Boys and men be aware of these facts.
- 12. Females are believed to be naturally law-abiding. They’re socially less-violent than men. Girls have a calm hormone that makes them fear to commit crimes than boys.
- 13. By nature; girls are soft and simple in behavior. With access to education, girls are as mentally capable as boys are in all fields these days!
- 14. Compared to boys, girls do not use harsh or insulting language openly.
- 15. Compared to boys, girls are eager to mend people’s hurt feelings
- 16. Girls are much more caring to babies while boys tend to be uncaring.
- Advice to Boys and Men: if you want to be loved by girls, or become an expert in human management ( leading others ), do this: quite often do your best to think like a man but act like a lady. Often times: hide your aggressiveness behind a smile. Personally and oftentimes, I show off my calmness rather than my roughness ( rudeness ).
By Bishop Love